2010年11月12日 星期五

Days at popo house =]

Tuesday's nite me go my popo house,
help my Ah yi do her office work `
Haizzz =-=...lazy ad hehe^^
Wednesday start do ,
bcuz she wanted go trip to
Hong Kong and Aomen`
nice yahx_?

2day me jio my frez _Q.Yen
v she go hair salon & pasar malam =]
and visit her home
play v her's dog =]
name call_bibii `Q yar i love it =]
haha^^

2morow also find she again^^
and got see 1 ppl_J.Hui
sibeh lolx`=-=
p.s:she very kao peh
my frez and sis all identify `

Time:24.21
Yeah!!!
finish it my work ad can rex luh^^
see my h.k opera ^^
haha ` =]

Saturday me got go skul and frez gathering =]
so expectantly=]
hehe^^

Sunday's afternoon my Ah yi come back Mlk=]
hope me got handgift `hah^^
do daydream ad >@<`
like that life ..one week ad =]
so fast yahx`

=-=hope get a gud dream =]

沒有留言:

張貼留言